[GRASS-user] GRASS and GEE integration

Bernardo Santos bernardo_brandaum at yahoo.com.br
Thu Dec 17 23:45:04 PST 2020

Hello everyone,
I (finally) recently found out about some of the great capabilities of Google Earth Engine.It is great to be able to get access to so many satellite images and datasets and process them without having to download them, build databases, and process them on local computers.
However, I was wondering it would be great to be able to use all the capabilities from GRASS GIS modules and addons integrated with GEE.Does anyone know about initiatives to do some kind of integration in this direction?
Thanks!Bernardo