[GRASS-user] More Fun Compiling & Installing GRASS on CentOS 8

mdwxman mdwxman at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 19 08:38:58 PST 2020

I’m starting to agree with you regarding Centos 8. This experience matches other experiences with it. Although I like it’s interface there seems to be serious, nefarious hidden issues when I start to compile code. I understand why it ‘s been abandoned, although I have no research to add to my suppositions.

If old habits die hard those old habits can still have disastrous consequences. Today is the day to adopt Ubuntu & stop wasting my time & yours. I wonder how many others on this user group use CentOS 7 or 8? Not many I’d guess.

Michael Allen
Industrial Weather
763-777-1263