[GRASS-user] r.flow function

Valter Albino valteralbino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 11:46:24 PST 2020

Good evening Helmut,

Thank you for reply (nice try, expert :-) ).
Don't understand the presence of 1, he is absent in the formula. Neither
the choice of number 50.
So, in a spreadsheet is something like the following example:
=MÁXIMO(1,150/50,338/50)=6.76
If using 10:
=MÁXIMO(1,150/10,338/10)=33.80

Regards

Cumprimentos,
*Valter Albino -* Geógrafo Físico, M.Sc.
Modelação H&H / Riscos ambientais / OT&U
www.valteralbino.wixsite.com/hydrodynamics

Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik  web.de> escreveu no dia segunda, 3/02/2020 à(s)
18:09: