[GRASS-user] Error in installing r.in.nasadem

Firman Hadi firmanhadi at me.com
Mon Feb 24 16:12:22 PST 2020

Hi Markus,

Thanks for sending me the information.
I have tried it again but still no r.in.nasadem binary in the repo.
Now, I am using GRASS GIS 7.6dev on a Mac. I could install the add-on after creating symbolic link of Pyhton3.

But there is another problem. It failed to download the data with the error message KeyError = 'version' as attached. Any suggestion on how to solve the problem?
Thanks.
Best regards,
Firman Hadi.