[GRASS-user] Univariate statistics with a moving temporal window over a STRDS

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Feb 25 01:01:59 PST 2020

Dear all,

I would like to calculate a running univariate statistics over a Space Time Raster Dataset: e.g. for each day the maximum temperature looking up to three days back.
In t.rast.algebra, I can use temporal buffering (buff_t() function) or temporal offset for that purpose, but functions like min(), max(), median(), are not supported.
t.rast.aggregate is not suitable because it does not allow for overlapping aggregation...

Any idea how to achieve that? Did I overlook a relevant module?

Cheers,
Stefan