[GRASS-user] r.proj ERROR

nik n.hafner at carto.at
Sat Jan 11 05:28:14 PST 2020

Hi,
I want to re-project DEM data from a lambert-location into ETRS89/utm zone
33N
I did that many times before but now I get the following message:

r.proj location=MGI2wgs84_Austria_Lambert mapset=PERMANENT
input=dhm_10m_ogd_austria output=dhm_10m_ogd_dachstein_NEU method=bilinear
resolution=10
ERROR: Unable to open element file <> for <WIND at dachstein>
(Sat Jan 11 14:24:16 2020) Befehl ausgeführt (0 Sek)

The WIND file is ok. When I open it there are the correct region settings.

Whats wrong?
thx!
Nik

--