[GRASS-user] Example project for a GRASS GIS module on GitHub

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Jan 30 00:32:10 PST 2020

Hi,

Great work, Vasek!

I found the gitlab version already very useful and I can just recommend it for any addon-dev to use as a starting point!
Esp. for beginners and autodidacts like me it is very valuable to see everything (and esp. the manual) checked, so a working version can be finally submitted to grass-addons.

In other words, r.example.plus is a perfect sandbox!

Cheers
Stefan