[GRASS-user] Where to find symbol library

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 3 10:14:42 PDT 2020

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Do you mean like in what's here?
> - https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/tree/master/ps/ps.map/patterns
> - https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/tree/master/ps/ps.map/decorations
>
> It might be worth to tweak the related wiki pages:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Ps.map
> and add pointer(s) to the manual page. Edits are welcome as usual.

Markus,

Thank you. I look on the manual pages and the last time I tried the wiki I
could not find what I sought with a search term. If I had the specific URL
(as you provide above) that worked, but not being able to look at an index I
did not make it part of my searching. I tried a Web search but all it found
were generic grass pages and a bunch of Qqis symbol pages. Shrug.

Thanks,

Rich