[GRASS-user] r.3.count.categories compression error -14

Olivier.C.Canon at umwelt.uni-giessen.de Olivier.C.Canon at umwelt.uni-giessen.de
Thu Jul 16 09:39:06 PDT 2020

Hi Markus,

no, I’m working on the same machine all the time. As external input
data I use point cloud data in las-format that were generated with
drone deploy. I had some trouble with the point clouds in the
beginning, but I managed to convert them and load them in grass. The
processing of the point clouds (rasterization, calculation of
fragmentation index) works well now. I also use the DTM from
Dronedeploy as base raster, but that shouldn’t have an effect on the
rasterized point cloud.