[GRASS-user] GRACE Data

hindo kush hindokush12 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:20:46 PDT 2020

Respected Sir,

https://podaac-tools.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/files/allData/tellus/L3/grace/land_mass/RL06/v03

Grace land mass data contain three algorithms CSR,GFZ,JPL and for working
with these data all the three algorithms should produce mean values from
all these three data.

One of the researchers worked very well and produced a nice python script
to do the GRACE analysis

https://github.com/c-h-david/shbaam

If we bring this script in Grass GIS I think it will be a nice help for
people who are just working with GUI.

Regards