[GRASS-user] Raster map - unsupported compressor error

Bulent Arikan bulent.arikan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:41:59 PDT 2020

Dear List,

I am running MacOS High Sierra (10.13.6) and have been using various versions of Grass GIS. Recently, I prepared raster maps using 7.8.3 but these maps do not open in lower versions of Grass such as 7.2.2. Higher versions like 7.9 open the same raster images without a problem.

I am getting the error below:

I will greatly appreciate any advice on fixing this issue for pre 7.8 versions of Grass.

Thank you!

BÜLENT ARIKAN