[GRASS-user] Estimating import time for large data file

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 1 05:50:39 PDT 2020

On Sun, 31 May 2020, Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:

> thus I suggest, as already before, to use another projection appropriate
> for your working area.

Helmut,

I haven't clearly communicated. I don't care about the projection of the
source file as long as I can import it into GRASS. Once imported I reproject
it to my state-storage location where it can be used by reprojection
specific to each project. I have no need to use it in its original
projection.

Regards,

Rich