[GRASS-user] v.to.raster question

Valter Albino valteralbino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:04:14 PDT 2020

My fault => forgot to write that the process was done in GRASS GIS, from
QGIS. The temporary file is loaded by default and then i save it (geotiff)
in some location. Does it make sense?
I'am using QGIS 3.12.0 + GRASS 7.8.2
Cumprimentos,
*Valter Albino -* Geógrafo Físico, M.Sc.
Modelação H&H / Riscos ambientais / OT&U
www.valteralbino.wixsite.com/hydrodynamics

Valter Albino <valteralbino  gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda, 16/03/2020
à(s) 15:57: