[GRASS-user] garray.read() returns 0-filled array

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Mar 17 02:46:31 PDT 2020

Hi Ken,

Thanks for volunteering to test.

This is how you can install grass-session from (my) git branch:
pip3 install git+https://github.com/ninsbl/grass-session.git@grass_versions

If you are allowed to add a PPA to your system you could get GRASS 7.8 from UbuntuGIS PPA (even in the stable one):
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

Hilsen,
Stefan