[GRASS-user] 7.9.dev: make fails to find default

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Mar 22 09:21:05 PDT 2020

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020, Markus Neteler wrote:

> ^-- as written here, please try that. It will show the individual error(s).

Markus,

Okay. I thought that the lack of a default make recipe was the fundamentalcause. Anyway,
now I see that grass is looking for libproj.so.15 and installed here is
libproj.so.19.

Installed:
proj-7.0.0-x86_64-1_SBo
geos-3.8.1-x86_64-1_SBo (upgraded this morning from 3.8.0)
gdal-3.0.4-x86_64-1_SBo

Is grass expecting proj 6.x? I thought it would accept versions installed
here.

Thanks,

Rich