[GRASS-user] Let's talk about releases - 7.8.3, 7.10, 8.0

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun May 3 11:51:01 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I closed the poll and picked the most . We will meet 18:00 UTC using Jitsi.
I will post a link to the meeting to this thread (grass-dev and grass-user)
right before the meeting.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200505T180000&p1=1440&p2=204&p3=195&p4=51&p5=207&p6=671

If you want to read something ahead of time, here are some links:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/Schedule
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/roadmap.html#release-schedule
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_GIS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2019#Also_discussed

See you soon,