[GRASS-user] Status of pdal-2.1 support?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 27 07:43:49 PDT 2020

On Mon, 25 May 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I understand that work's in progress to support pdal-2.1 and higher in the
> development branch, and I'm curious if there's an estimated date when it
> might be available.

The issue when building grass-7.9.svn is that v.in.pdal is looking for
libproj.so.15 and the installed proj-7.0.1 provides libproj.so.19. This
seems to me to indicate the problem is in pdal so I've asked for help on
their mail list.

If the issue is in v.in.pdal please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Regards,

Rich