[GRASS-user] Status of pdal-2.1 support? [RESOLVED]

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 27 10:29:32 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-27 1:34 p.m., Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 27 May 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
>> If the issue is in v.in.pdal please let me know and I'll try to fix it.
>
> All issues resolved. I rebuilt and re-installed (in order) proj7, geos,
> gdal, libgeotiff, and libspatialite. I think it was either libgeotiff or
> libspatialite not being rebuilt that caused make to fail.
>
> Rich

Yes, I am also on the pdal list and it is interesting that everything I
said here is correct - PDAL does not depend on PROJ, it is GDAL who
links to PROJ, as well as my earlier warning to focus on GeoTIFF and
Spatialite libs linking to PROJ.

So it seems I am not as crazy as you think ;)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://gatewaygeo.com/