[GRASS-user] v.what.rast - solved

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri May 29 00:01:54 PDT 2020

Hei Uwe,

It is unfortunately not obvious from the very beginning, but actually one of the nice features of GRASS GIS.

No need to "clip" any data. You can easily operate on any subset of your data and all data will be cleanly aligned even if the extent of on layer changes....

Once you are used to it you will enjoy it.

Cheers
Stefan