[GRASS-user] Plugin GRASS7 not working in QGIS 3.10 - Ubuntu

Mira Kattwinkel kattwinkel-mira at uni-landau.de
Fri Nov 20 11:50:28 PST 2020

Dear Mauricio

Some time ago, I had a similar problem with older versions. It might be
that there is not yet a working plugin for QGIS for the newest version
of GRASS. Maybe you could try an older GRASS version.

I remember that I also found it difficult to find out which version is
currently supported in QGIS because I only found older web pages or very
general ones. It might be nice to have a place where the current working
pairs are listed.

All the best,

Mira

Am 20.11.2020 um 16:40 schrieb Maurício Vancine:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to open a GRASS GIS mapset in QGIS, but the GRASS 7 plugin
> doesn't seem to work in QGIS.
>
> I talked to other users here in Brazil, and they are having the same
> problem.
>
> Details:
> Ubuntu 20.04
> GRASS GIS 7.8.4
> QGIS 3.10.10
>
> (ppa: ubuntugis / ubuntugis-unstable)
>

> Kind regards.
>
> --
> *Maurício Vancine*
> Ecólogo (ABE n. 2018007), Mestre em Zoologiae Doutorando em Ecologia,
> Evolução e Biodiversidade
> Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Rio Claro/SP, Brasil
>
> Site <https://mauriciovancine.netlify.com/> | Lattes
> <http://lattes.cnpq.br/9761288418931193> | Google Scholar
> <https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=i-2xZBQAAAAJ> | ORCID
> <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9650-7575>|Publons