[GRASS-user] Unable to perform resampling

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:40:33 PST 2020

Well, yes, there's the mailing list, posts with questions in
https://gis.stackexchange.com, twitter account and facebook community, and
the issues in the GitHub repo for reporting bugs or proposing new features.
Moreover, you can check https://grass.osgeo.org/learn/ for plenty of other
resources (tutorials, courses, books, etc.) and the wiki (
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS-Wiki).

I believe mailing lists work better for most of us. Also, that's where you
can reach a larger audience. Having to check yet another platform to see if
there are questions that are mostly already answered in the mailing list
archives, tutorials or the wiki seems like a bit too much to me. However,
if someone else is willing to manage such a forum, they are most welcome :)

best,
Vero