[GRASS-user] r.viewshed for multiple points

Bernardo Santos bernardo_brandaum at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 24 14:34:44 PST 2020

 Hi,
sorry for not having searched enough before posting.I have just found the addon r.viewshed.cvs which seems to do the job!
BestBernardo

    Em terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2020 22:56:17 GMT+1, Bernardo Santos <bernardo_brandaum at yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

 Dear list,
I need to calculate a viewshed surface for multiple points (and have, in the end, a single surface of where any of those points can see). In fact this is to deal with the other way around: I want to know, in any position, if it is possible to see back to one of those points modeled.
r.viewshed seems to do the job, but for a single point at a time.Is there any implementation doing this for multiple points, like a poit vector as input instead of a pair (x,y)?
Thank!Best wishesBernardo