[GRASS-user] Watershed delineation result problem

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 7 12:30:01 PDT 2020

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020, ming han wrote:

>    Thanks for sharing, I see, I will continue with GRASS version I guess.

Ming,

While I mis-read your 'watershed' as 'wetlands' the same argument holds
true. I don't know the size of each cell in your DEM raster or whether
arcGIS uses the cell center or a corner for calculations. There are so many
factors involved that unless there are major differences pick one and use
it.

As I run only linux and have used GRASS since the mid-1990s I can't speak
about arcGIS.

Stay well,

Rich