[GRASS-user] r.param.scale issue

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 00:42:45 PDT 2020

Hello Vincent,
start with running stress tests on your hardware. I always run at
least 24h memtest followed by several rounds of compiling kernel on
any new hardware. Allowed to catch a misbehaving motherboard of laptop
before I started to use it for my daily needs.

You could try to run process under valgrind to see if anything
suspicious comes up. There should be a warning of use of uninitialized
variable in quant_parse_file function, but it shouldn't affect outcome
in this case (I'll try to commit fix tomorrow).

Happy hunting,
Māris.

ceturtd., 2020. g. 15. okt., plkst. 09:18 — lietotājs Vincent Bain
(<bain at toraval.fr>) rakstīja: