[GRASS-user] R: exwcuting grass python script from php web page

roberta fagandini robifagandini at hotmail.it
Mon Sep 28 08:51:27 PDT 2020

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself well because actually, I don't get any error from the php web page, simply the code related to grass is not executed.For instance gsetup.init(gisbase, gisdb, location, mapset) does not create any file in my /tmp/ folder and the print(gscript.gisenv()) is not printed.
I checked the import of the grass libraries (print(sys.modules)) and they seem to be correctly imported.