[GRASS-user] Problems using v.surf.idw

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 07:23:34 PDT 2021

[bringing the issue back to the list for reference]

Dear Luis,

Thanks for your feedback!

If you didn't provide a column name, and the module didn't fall back to the
cat column as it is supposed to, please report it as a bug (ideally with a
reproducible example). According to the manual and my very little
understanding of the c code, it should.

All the best,
Vero