[GRASS-user] legend not showing in 3D view

Matthew Kratochvil mkkratoch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:51:06 PDT 2021

Hi
I am a new user to grass-GIS and I have been using the 3D view to
investigate bathymetry data. I have been trying to make legends for the 3D
view so I can make figures with them. Everytime I attempt to make a legend
for the 3D window for the raster I am investigating it ends up on the 2D
raster.

I have followed the 3D view instructions that are in the NCSU video series.
I think I a missing something like a radio button or a check box.

Please advise
Matt K