[GRASS-user] setting a color value to transparent

Chris Bartolomei surfcjb at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 18:19:23 PDT 2021

 Hi Vero - thanks for the idea. The quick and dirty fix was to just create a new map with just the features I want to show. I need to experiment a bitt o see what else can work but as usual with work - not enough free time to find the right solution. :(  We are stuck with the GRASS version for now ... it takes forever to get software updates approved! (clearly) ... but 7.8 is working it's way through the approval process.
:)Chris