[GRASS-user] Pandas installation in GRASS GIS environment

Dheeraj Chand dheeraj at dheerajchand.com
Mon Dec 20 06:20:46 PST 2021

Let me try this when I get to my desk. My suspicion is that the Python that GRASS is using does not have Pandas and that the path inside the self-contained binary’s terminal does not easily give you access to the foundation libraries you’ll need to install it.

Let me check and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone