[GRASS-user] v.rast.stats error: "Unable to seek"

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Wed Feb 3 08:51:02 PST 2021

Hi Stefan, thank you for the reply.

The outputs you request are below. v.rast.stats takes about 8 GB of RAM before failing, only 1/4 of what is available in the workstation. I also tried increasing the memory parameter but it never goes above 8 GB and fails all the same.

Let me know if there is something else I can check. Thank you.

> v.info PSU -c
Displaying column types/names for database connection of layer <1>:
INTEGER|cat
INTEGER|value
CHARACTER|label

> v.to.rast input=PSU output=test use=cat memory=10000
ERROR: Unable to seek: Invalid argument

--
Luís