[GRASS-user] Grass gis surface roughness

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sat Feb 6 12:43:28 PST 2021

Dear Aylin,

Please post such questions to the grass-user mailing list [1], or on the relevant stack exchange forum, not privately to developers.

You can look at https://grass.osgeo.org/grass78/manuals/addons/r.roughness.vector.html to see if this corresponds to what you want. Otherwise you could probably roll your own formula with r.mapcalc, possibly combined with r.neighbors.

Moritz