[GRASS-user] r.futures.potential - unable to open select-cursor

Tom Hackbarth txhackbarth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 02:06:20 PST 2021

Dear all,

anyone ever had problems with opening the select-cursor. I do not know what
the problem is and tried to change input parameters several times, but
whenever I want to run r.futures.potential, I get the same error
message: unable
to open select-cursor.

If anybody ever had similar problems and knows how to deal with it, I would
be very happy if you would share the solution with me. Or is there anyone
who might have some ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks already in advance!

The error message can be seen at the end of this mail.

Best regards

Tom

r.futures.potential --overwrite input=sampling3 at IKNmapset
output=potential.csv
columns=devpressure_02_24,road_dens_perc,forest_smooth_perc,dist_roads_km,dist_to_forests_km,dist_to_urbancore_km,dist_waterbodies_km
developed_column=urban_change_clip1 at IKNmapset
subregions_column=Subregions_IKN at IKNmapset
ERROR: Kann den Select-Cursor nicht öffnen.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\txhac\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scripts
/r.futures.potential.py", line 221, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "C:\Users\txhac\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scripts
/r.futures.potential.py", line 168, in main
    columns="distinct {level}".format(level=level)).strip()
  File "D:\Programme\apps\grass\grass78\etc\python\grass\scr
ipt\core.py", line 503, in read_command
    return handle_errors(returncode, stdout, args, kwargs)
  File "D:\Programme\apps\grass\grass78\etc\python\grass\scr
ipt\core.py", line 343, in handle_errors
    returncode=returncode)
grass.exceptions.CalledModuleError: Module run None
v.db.select -c map=sampling3 at IKNmapset columns=distinct
Subregions_IKN at IKNmapset ended with error
Process ended with non-zero return code 1. See errors in the
(error) output.
(Sun Feb  7 11:00:09 2021) Befehl ausgeführt (0 Sek)