[GRASS-user] r.futures.potential - unable to open select-cursor

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 07:26:55 PST 2021

In the r.futures.potential command you have some of the column names
incorrect:
developed_column=urban_change_clip1 at IKNmapset
subregions_column=Subregions_IKN at IKNmapset

Remove the @mapset part, that should do it.

Please 'reply to all' to keep the conversation on the mailing list.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 5:16 AM Tom Hackbarth <txhackbarth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anna,
>
> thank you for the reply!
>
> The results of v.db.select are attached in the .txt file.
>
> v.info gives me the following information:
>
>  +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>  | Name:            sampling3
>  | Mapset:          IKNmapset
>  | Location:        newLocation
>  | Datenbank:       C:\Users\txhac\Documents\Uni\Master\Master
> Thesis\grassda |
>  | Titel:           Output from v.patch
>  | Maßstab:         1:1
>  | Name des Erzeugers:txhac
>  | Quelldatum:      Sat Feb 06 15:55:09 2021
>  | Timestamp (first layer): none
>
>  |----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>  | Kartenformat:    native
>
>  |----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>  |   Kartenart:: Vektor (level: 2)
>  |   Anzahl der Punkte:      6000            Anzahl der Zentroide: 0
>  |   Anzahl der Linien:      0               Anzahl der Grenzen:   0
>  |   Anzahl der Flächen:     0               Anzahl der Inseln:    0
>  |   Map is 3D:              No
>  |   Anzahl der dblinks:     1
>  |   Projektion: UTM (Zone 50S)
>  |               N:           9928525    S:           9858735
>  |               E:            529655    W:            447765
>  |   Digitalisierungs-Schwellwert:: 0
>  |   Kommentar:
>
>  +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>

> Am Mo., 8. Feb. 2021 um 04:39 Uhr schrieb Anna Petrášová <
> kratochanna at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> that would indicate some issue with your sampling3 vector. Could you post
>> here the output of v.info sampling3 and v.db.select sampling3?
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 5:06 AM Tom Hackbarth <txhackbarth at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> anyone ever had problems with opening the select-cursor. I do not know
>>> what the problem is and tried to change input parameters several times, but
>>> whenever I want to run r.futures.potential, I get the same error message: unable
>>> to open select-cursor.
>>>
>>> If anybody ever had similar problems and knows how to deal with it, I
>>> would be very happy if you would share the solution with me. Or is there
>>> anyone who might have some ideas on how to fix this?
>>>
>>> Thanks already in advance!
>>>
>>> The error message can be seen at the end of this mail.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Tom
>>>

>>> r.futures.potential --overwrite input=sampling3 at IKNmapset
>>> output=potential.csv
>>> columns=devpressure_02_24,road_dens_perc,forest_smooth_perc,dist_roads_km,dist_to_forests_km,dist_to_urbancore_km,dist_waterbodies_km