[GRASS-user] Problem with r. mapcalc

Giuseppe Amatulli giuseppe.amatulli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:20:10 PST 2021

Thanks to both of you!!
Now I got it! So the
Float32, CFloat32       -3.4E38   3.4E38 range identify the maximum number
of characters in the binary format and not in the decimal format - correct?
So even if 3024784769025  fit as a decimal number in -3.4E38   3.4E38 does
not fit as binary - correct?
...this one I did not know... I spent a few days on this.

yes r.info gives the scientific format so it will be nice to have also the
long decimal  number.. .to spot this kind of errors.
Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Amatulli, Ph.D.

Research scientist at