[GRASS-user] Can GRASS create color table in16 bit?

Tomáš Brunclík brunclik at atlas.cz
Mon Jan 4 09:51:31 PST 2021

Well, perhaps this is not what the question was about, but while the color table itself probably is 0-255 in colours definition, you can apply color tables to 16bit raster data. I use color tables and also rgb color channels on Sentinel and Landsat-8 data saved as 16-bit.
Regards,
Tomáš Brunclík

> Od: "mega saputra" <megasaputra8 at gmail.com>
> Komu: "Moritz Lennert" <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>, "Micha Silver" <tsvibar at gmail.com>
> Datum: 03.01.2021 13:54
> Předmět: Re: [GRASS-user] Can GRASS create color table in16 bit?
>
> CC: <grass-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Ok, thanks. On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 12:18 AM Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:AFAIK, GRASS only supports 8 bit color definitions, i.e. 0-255 for each of R, G, and B. This allows for 16 million different color tones which is generally enough.MoritzAm 2. Januar 2021 08:13:07 MEZ schrieb mega saputra <megasaputra8 at gmail.com>:
Dear all,I try to create color table in 16 bit. That is in attachment. But, when I set color table interactively, then I input that file (in attachment), then I click Load. There is a message : "Invalid color table format". Do I missing something?Thank you.Regards,mega