[GRASS-user] [GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] Voting phase closed, presentation of results

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Jan 25 13:40:34 PST 2021

To the GRASS community,

I am honored to be selected to serve on the GRASS Project Steering Community, and want to extend my appreciation to all GRASS members. I also want to recognize the commitment and broad expertise to all the individuals who volunteered to stand for election to the PSC. I will continue to advocate for GRASS and open science to the academic, research, and private sector user communities. And I will support the ongoing efforts of the outstanding development team that have made GRASS a world-wide exemplar of highest quality open source software.

Michael Barton

______________________________
C. Michael Barton
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: http://shesc.asu.edu,
https://complexity.asu.edu,
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton