[GRASS-user] Median filtering time series in time only

nik at nikosalexandris.net nik at nikosalexandris.net
Wed Jan 27 15:05:49 PST 2021

On 2021-01-27 16:59, Veronica Andreo wrote:

> Both r.series and t.rast.series will estimate the median per pixel in time (either for the whole series or the time period you want). Would it be possible then with so e sort of special for cycle?

Sorry, I didn't pay attention. Reading more carefully.
Indeed, r.series (t.rast.series) do the median. But they will just
create a single pixel for each pixel time series.
Then, as you write, it would take to hack-around a way to iterate over a
given time series at the desired (number of) intervals, then compile a
new time series.

What is the 'e sort' part?
Did you mean to type 'with some sort of...'?
And what does the 'cycle' refer to?

Thanks, Nikos