[GRASS-user] Display Monitor redrawing issues

Eric Patton eric.r.patton at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 2 06:25:18 PDT 2021

I'm having a problem with the g.gui Map Display - every time I zoom in or out, instead of erasing and repainting the whole window, the previous image is superimposed over the new one continually. The more I zoom in or out, the worse it gets.

This problem started right around the same time I started experimenting changing GRASS_RENDER_IMMEDIATE and GRASS_RENDER_FILE so I could script the creation of screenshots of the display monitor.

Now I can't seem to undo the changes, even after commenting out everything GRASS_RENDER* in my .grassrc, and even after doing make distclean.

Any help appreciated!

--
Eric