[GRASS-user] r.vol.dem error on Windows

Tünde Tóth tundetothgis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 02:33:57 PDT 2021

Dear Grass users,

I'would like to create a 3D voxel from my geological surfaces with
r.vol.dem modul.
I use the Windows version of GRASS.
The checking and interpolation section work, but could not create the
voxeltmp.tmp file.
Have you any idea to solve this problem?

Thank you
Tunde

"C:\>r.vol.dem -f --overwrite input=Battonya_Base_Shift_fl at tifek
,Battonya_Rift_initiation_Shift_fl at tifek,Battonya_Rift_climax_Shift_fl at tifek
,Battonya_Base_slope_Shift_fl at tifek,Battonya_Top_slope_Shift_fl at tifek
,Battonya_srtm_Shift_fl at tifek output=proba at tifek algorithm=down
Validating data:
 Z-range checking, pass 1:
 100%
 z-range-checking, pass 2:
 100%
 Checking DEM topologies:
 100%

Interpolating:
 100%

ERROR: Could not create temporary file for writing ASCII output
       (voxeltmp.tmp)"