[GRASS-user] Missing ps.map example

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jun 15 04:37:29 PDT 2021

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately I was not able to locate them in some archives I have here
at home. I can check with some colleagues at the university when I see
them next, but am not too hopeful. I was pretty sure that I had saved
them somewhere, but just haven't been able to find them, so they must
have gotten lost in the process.

I've sent a mail to the university IT department to see if they still
have archives somewhere.

Best wishes,
Moritz