[GRASS-user] Advice on importing V5 data sets?

brendon wolff-piggott mytekmail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 01:06:27 PDT 2021

Sorry, thought I had answered yesterday. It is both vector and raster.
Created in GRASS 5.1 (not sure of .x number).

I would like to import the data into PostGIS, so I can access it in GRASS
or QGIS.

I have quite a lot of the original shape files that I could import again,
but not the raster data and DEMs created from it.