[GRASS-user] Geo-Vox modeling

Maria Cecilia Zalazar zalazarmariacecilia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:58:58 PST 2021

Hello everybody, I´m interested in a new web-GIS platform for Geologic
Voxel modeling and visualization recently published (Nemoto, T., Masumoto,
S., Raghavan, V., Nonogaki, S., & Nakada, F. 2020. Development of open
source Web-GIS platform for three-dimensional geologic modeling and
visualization).

It comprises GRASS and others FOSS4G and I wonder if anybody knows if I
could get access to Geo-Vox in any way (OSGeoLive virtual machine or
desktop application).

Any free alternative geologic voxel model will be welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Cecilia.

--
MSc. (Lic. Mat.) María Cecilia Zalazar
Laboratorio de Geología de llanuras (UADER-CONICET)