[GRASS-user] Building grass version grass-7.8.5

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:25:00 PDT 2021

Hi Steve,

I'm no expert in compiling at all, but I always run configure in the source
code directory. Have you tried?
Once configure runs without errors, just run make, if no errors at the end,
you are good to go

Here's a wiki with instructions for diverse linux platforms:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install

hth,
Vero