[GRASS-user] FOSS4G 2021: Call for Papers for Talks and Workshops Deadline Extended

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 06:33:38 PDT 2021

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/530a9936c0cf/newsletter-8109150?e=bd3338a213>

*SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT FOR FOSS4G 2021*
*Deadline for Talks and Workshops extended until April 19th 2021!*

It's your chance to be part of this FOSS4G 2021, online edition!
As a local organizing team, we are very excited to learn how you apply your
FOSS technologies to your projects, or daily jobs, as well, we are hungry
for new knowledge.
Do not miss it!
SUBMIT HERE
<https://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=f48fd07dfa&e=bd3338a213>
*WORKSHOPS*
Workshops are hands-on sessions in which attendees have the chance to learn
about FOSS4G software with direct interaction.
Share your knowledge and help others learn through these sessions.

*TALKS*
Talks will be assigned a 25 minutes slot: 15 minutes for the talk itself
and 10 for Q&A.
Remember that although we have few places for talks in Spanish or
Portuguese, you have more chances that your talk will be accepted if
submitted in English.

*ACADEMIC*
The Academic track is the perfect place to showcase your latest research
and innovation. If you are looking for exposure and collaborations, this is
the perfect place to present your results.
With a peer reviewed process, the selected papers will be pusblished
through ISPRS Archives.
*You can still send your proposal before tomorrow!*

[image: Twitter]
<https://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=e844cfa50b&e=bd3338a213>
[image: Facebok]
<https://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=6b1e19ac6a&e=bd3338a213>
[image: Instragram]
<https://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=b941230123&e=bd3338a213>
[image: LinkedIn]
<https://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=93cc84b69c&e=bd3338a213>
[image: Email] <info at foss4g.org>
[image: Website]
<https://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=2c471ded4d&e=bd3338a213>
OSGeo Foundation
You can update your preferences
<https://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=3f2f2f1bf9&e=bd3338a213&c=10d07dd270>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=3f2f2f1bf9&e=bd3338a213&c=10d07dd270>
.
FOSS4G 2021 - 9450 SW Gemini Dr - Beaverton, Oregon 97008 - United States