[GRASS-user] v.rast.stats error: "Unable to seek"

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Wed May 19 01:09:17 PDT 2021

Hi Markus,

I tried compiling GRASS with the -ftrapv flag, but it was failing (can't remember now why). I was also supposed to create a replicating procedure, but other things came up in the meantime. However, it looks like for rasters larger than a certain size none of the modules depending on v.to.rast function correctly.

I will try to have a look again at an agnostic replication procedure.

Cheers.

--
Luís

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.