[GRASS-user] v.select disjoint operation. Grass 7.8.2

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:19:58 PDT 2021

Hi Chris,

this " ERROR: Unable to seek: Invalid argument" is a strange error because
v.select uses exactly the same functions to seek and read data as the
modules you used to produce the input vectors for v.select.

You have already listed the commands leading to the error, could you also
provide the input files file.json, file2.gpkg for debugging?

Best,

Markus M