[GRASS-user] Raster null values unchanged by r.null

Eric Patton eric.r.patton at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:11:10 PDT 2021

Thanks for checking, Micha.

I have had weird behaviour from the wxgui in the last several months. Nothing I can pin down exactly. Perhaps a missing dependency?

I'll try Grass 7.8.6 and see if that fixes the issue. I think I installed my version 7.8.5 via git, so what would be the safest way to completely uninstall it?

--
Eric

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.