[GRASS-user] Pulling source changes from github

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 15 14:22:33 PDT 2021

Hi Rich,

This is likely due to the default branch name changing to 'main'
(instead of 'master').  I documented the steps for the MapServer
community at
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/wiki/Renamed-Default-Branch

But you can likely just issue the following commands in your local machine:

   git branch -m master main
   git fetch origin
   git branch -u origin/main main
   git remote set-head origin -a

(maybe Vashek wrote more details in a previous message here, but this is
my input, ha)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training