[GRASS-user] Imported .tif maps lose all data

Carlos Henrique Grohmann de Carvalho carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 11:16:15 PDT 2021

Rich

I believe r.in.gdal will require the region to match each of the tifs
you're importing. Try using r.import with the option extent set to "input",
so it won't do region cropping

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 1:43 PM Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021, Carlos Henrique Grohmann de Carvalho wrote:
>
> > How is your region settings? Do they match the DEMs? Maybe importing with
> > r.import will help, as it can override region settings
>
> Carlos,
>
> Initially it was the default region. But, I changed the region to a test
> map, dtm_35, and re-ran r.report and r.stats. There's still no data in any
> of the cells.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich

Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil
- Digital Terrain Analysis | GIS | Remote Sensing -

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572