[GRASS-user] Again, grass doen't find existing map to display

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 30 12:26:10 PDT 2021

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021, Rich Shepard wrote:

> python3: can't open file
> '/data/grassdata/project/features/.tmp/salmo/MONITORS/wx1/render.py': [Errno
> 2] No such file or directory

> What might be the cause of these errors?

Looking at the display drivers page I wonder if the issue is related to file
versions installed here:
$ ls /var/log/packages/ | grep cairo
cairo-1.14.6-x86_64-2
cairo-compat32-1.14.6-x86_64-2compat32
cairomm-1.12.0-x86_64-1
perl-cairo-1.109-x86_64-1_SBo
py3cairo-1.10.0-x86_64-3_SBo
pycairo-1.10.0-x86_64-1

$ ls /var/log/packages/ | grep png
libpng-1.6.37-x86_64-1_slack14.2
libpng-compat32-1.6.37-x86_64-1_slack14.2compat32
optipng-0.7.7-x86_64-1_SBo

Again, this is a new issue that's stopping my use of GRASS after a couple of
hours and I don't know what's tripping the inability to find, open, or read
files and erase and close wx0.

Thoughts?

Rich